VSDP works in both On-board and Roadside units and allows for applications to be coded once for a variety of hardware platforms including Danlaw, Renesas, Cohda, NXP, Unex, Autotalks and Lear-Arada.
Tools in the VSDP Garage include:
- Fleet Manager: Overall system management and over the air update manager.
- Insight – Real time tool for monitoring and controlling individual system performance.
- Injector – Flexible tool set for driving input data.
- Omnisight – Command level view of the overall system.
- Intersection Simulator – Controlled testing with SPaT and MAP.
A key benefit of VSDP is its integrated test environment that easily permits testing in the lab, over the air and on the road. This allows for rapid turnaround of system changes. A variety of display options means quick insight into what is happening within V2x application.